Dr. Berger and Herb K. will continue to explore the 12 Core Principles of Emotional Sobriety. This powerful experience will give each participant an opportunity to look at their current quality of life from a fresh perspective. Transformation creates a new attitude and experience towards ourselves, others and Reality.
This workshop explores a template for emotional growth helping us:
– discern and manifest our true self.
– identify our internal obstacles that produce our suffering,
– live with balance, humility, vitality and JOY, and
– be the determining force in our own lives and a positive force in our community.
Honestly ask yourself:
– What is the source of my current suffering?
– Do I have balance? Do I have a quality life?
– Do I have a sense of personal value, purpose and meaning?
|Application of Principles #1 – 6
|Awareness of Principles #7 – 12